envdata has positioned itself as a premier Australian Big Data organisation with a full and comprehensive set of offerings and solutions in this space. We consider ourselves to be the leaders in every aspect of Big Data endeavors and are actively engaged with thought leadership activities EnvData is involved in the Big Data community with the following activities.
- Speaking engagements: We are available to speak at conferences, information sessions and seminars on all things Big Data.
- Keynote presentations: We will deliver informative, engaging and thought provoking keynotes at various conferences.
- Big Data blog: We have a blog with up-to-date articles on Big Data matters.
- Twitter and Facebook presence: Look out for us @envdata.
- Contribution to the Open Source development community: Where appropriate we will provide Open Source Community support and participation.
- Alliances with Big Data technology and service providers: We will partner with world leaders in the Big Data space. Currently we are partners to Hortonworks, MapR, Microsoft, EnvData, UniConnect Solutions and RMIT.
- Specialist events organisation and participation: We will be organizing specialist Big Data events, seminars and educational activities.
- Publications of papers and articles: We aim to provide a number of significant white papers and contribute to the articles on Big Data